Shipping / Delivery Policy
This policy spells out the general shipping policy for most orders. Pls note Delivery information such as Customer’s Name, Location Address and Contact Number will be stored for delivery purposes. Other personal identifiable information shall not be stored.
- Once an order is received, MediaCom will choose the appropriate location from which goods are shipped. Most of the orders shall be shipped from Dubai.
- It shall take between 3-5 working days to arrange, test and prepare the goods for delivery.
- The orders shall be handed over to a shipping courier company and tracking details shall be emailed to the customer.
- An invoice for customs purposes shall be dispatched along with the shipment. This invoice is for Customs purposes only and cannot be used for any other claims whatsoever.
- Based on local laws, the shipment may be subject to additional customs duty / taxes / processing fees. These are not covered by MediaCom and shall have to be paid by the customer at the time of receipt.
- In certain cases, different delivery methods / arrangements shall be used for which the customers shall be duly notified.
- Customers in India are required to submit additional identification documents with photo ID. Their shipments shall not be processed till the same are supplied.